Project: Various mixed-use development projects.
We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking commercial manager to join our established and growing team in KSA.
The role will be directing commercial and resource management. To guide the commercial and financial management functions.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Managing the performance of all operations from a commercial and finance perspective.
• Monitoring financial performance, financial analysis (including trend analysis) and preparing project performance reports and recommendations for the executive team.
• Developing and supervising the implementation of and adherence to the commercial management plan, subcontract management plant and project risk management plan.
• Monitoring, reviewing and keeping relevant parties informed on the timeliness, cost, revenue, risk, progress and performance of the project.
• Liaising with the construction team to ensure commercial processes and operations are as effective, efficient and transparent as possible.
• Overseeing the procurement and commercial structure/framework for the project.
• Developing and monitoring the subcontractor and supply agreement process.
• Evaluating business improvement opportunities and making recommendations to reduce costs, increase productivity, improve economic value-added and increase earnings before interest, taxes and amortisation.
• Ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures in relation to legal, financial and administration matters – the standard of internal control and policies.
• Setting direction and providing clear and timely feedback to direct reports on their performance.
• With a relevant degree qualification, you will take personal development seriously and be chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification.
• You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams.
• You must have experience of working on large projects within a construction or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
Rewards and recognition
With Mace, you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues, influential clients and get to see the world.
We invest in our people and provide a strong benefits package that includes a competitive salary, private medical insurance, 1 volunteer day a year and other location-specific allowances.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first – going home safe and well, Client focus – deliver on our promise, Create opportunity – for our people to excel, Integrity – always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.