• The main challenge is to sustain and growth combustion section, create a good cooperation between all parties involved and to make use of the available knowledge in various disciplines (knowledge is transferred by the one who recognizes a problem).
• It is incumbent to have/or improve trainer skills so as to transfer all technical knowledge gained from work experience, engineering theory and worldwide best practice.
• Leadership skill, technical knowledge, good team work and motivation are essentials to make a job successful.
• Manage team and system
• Strategic planning and development
• Optimization, initiation & innovation and efficiency improvement
• Consultant internal and external parties
• Combustion budget and expense management
• Training, ensure staff readiness and development
Experience and Qualifications required:
• Experienced in both the field and as a consultant on “fired” equipment and the “combustion” disciplines.
• Experienced in working as an engineering manager (i.e. with people, projects, budgets, management skills & trouble shooting expertise).
• Experienced in training & coaching young engineers.
• Possess hands-on technical knowledge both on equipment design and optimization in the field.
• Experienced with fired equipment operation, with a sound engineering background (e.g. Heat transfer, fluid mechanics, Thermodynamics and Chemical knowledge)
• Expertise in combustion supervision and management
• Good team work, communication, motivation and adaptability.
• Basic knowledge of computer program, Microsoft office etc.
• Expat, Male candidate
• Age > 40 but not over 65 (must be healthy and able enough to work in the field as well)
For over 15 years Omni International Consultants has supplied high caliber personnel to the global Construction, Aviation, Banking, Logistics, IT, Hospitality, Healthcare, Oil/Gas & Manufacturing sectors.
We specialize in recruiting the highest quality, right-fit professional and have helped many candidates find their ideal opportunity.
Our Head Office is located in Bangkok, Thailand and we have 6 liaison offices located in the UK, Australia, UAE, India (Mumbai & Delhi) and Rayong, Thailand.