We are the Customer Support team, responsible for establishing a sustainable relationship with our clients, assisting them to resolve their potential problems with our products and services, increasing product adoption, and communicating clients’ demands to relevant teams.
As our Client Support Executive, you will assist our clients with any issues regarding our products and services, build a mutually beneficial relationship with them, and encourage them to try new products. You will also keep track of recurring issues and report clients’ feedback to other teams. If you are a fresh graduate, you can still apply for this role if you value competence, integrity, and teamwork and are passionate about helping clients. By delivering world-class customer service, you will forge client loyalty and promote business growth.
What you’ll do
– Resolve complex customer care issues through careful investigation and in keeping with existing policies and procedures.
– Communicate solutions to customer issues in a clear, concise, friendly, and timely manner.
– Respond to customer enquiries by phone, email, social media, and live chat.
– Process applications and customer documentation according to relevant policies and
– Collaborate with members of our IT team to identify new ways to improve our products
and services for customers.
– Perform regular testing on our products and services.
– Collaborate with client support agents in different time zones to ensure optimum results
and customer satisfaction.
What you have
– Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
– Analytical and problem-solving skills
What’s good to have
– University degree in marketing, computer science, or a related field or equivalent practical experience in technical customer support
– Experience in the financial services or IT industry
– Proficiency in additional languages other than English
What we’ll give you
– Growth-inducing challenges
– Productive work atmosphere
– Cooperation, support, and empowerment
– Career progression opportunities
– Market-based salary
– Annual performance bonus
– Medical insurance
– Housing and transportation allowance
– Casual dress code
– Work permit for yourself
The story of Deriv starts in 1999. Regent Markets Group, the founding company, was established with a mission to make online trading accessible to the masses. The Group has since rebranded and evolved, but its founding mission remains unchanged.
Our evolution is powered by over 20 years of customer focus and innovation.