Our client is an Owner Operator of Hotels and Resorts internationally and is looking for a dynamic and experience hospitality professional to join the company in planning the future direction of the organization.
Our client currently owns a substantial portfolio of hospitality assets scattered across the globe.
* The objective of this new opportunity is to design, implement and execute the strategy in collaboration with the board of directors and advisors taking into consideration the future of tourism post COVID 19.
* Experienced Asset Owner Operator of Hotels and Resorts based in Asia
The perfect candidate:
* Must have worked directly for an owner operator or closely with asset owner.
* Must have negotiated and have relationships with multiple hotel operators internationally.
* Must have some hands on operational experience managing hospitality assets.
* Must have managed a portfolio of multiband hospitality assets.
* Must have a strong grasp and understanding of the Asian tourism market.
Please apply for a CONFIDENTIAL discussion about this new opportunity.
Command MENA has been successfully partnering with clients and candidates since 2005. We have worked on human resources & talent acquisition assignments for clients throughout the Asia Pacific region, Middle East, Europe and the Americas.
During this period of time we have successfully sourced highly skilled and multilingual talents both locally and from around the globe.
As a company we take a consultative approach to meeting your human resources & talent management requirements. Taking the time to understand your needs, we think laterally to isolate candidates’ critical skills. We have proven understanding of the dynamics of various markets and we bring a fresh perspective to your challenges in sourcing creative staff.
Our team of consultants specialise in a variety of sectors and take real pride in their work. We work in a number of specialist sectors; succesfully delivering human resources campaigns to Fortune 1000 & major international companies through to smaller boutique & specialist companies.