Location: Cairo, Egypt
Joining Nestle means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
You will optimize effectiveness of consumer/shopper activity at a local level and actively participate and support the customer development process.
A day in the life of
– Lead and develop Category & Channel strategies & initiatives.
– Develop promotional activities; maintain in the system data and follow up on the budgets
– Ensure training of new product launches is implemented and sales team is enabled to effectively
– Support in development of Customer and Field Sales Plans
– Identify killer operator Insight/actionable idea and develop in-store execution
– Responsible to ensure that category volume/value and Real internal Growth are achieved by country within category allocated budgets
– Translate Market category & brand objectives into country/channel category objectives in coordination with the sales teams while understanding and analyzing the Integrated Commercial Plan Process: Situation Analysis, Creating Winning Channel Activations and Objectives, Strategy, Tactics and Activities
– Ensure effective new product launches and/or line extensions on a country level through the implementation plan and organizing category roadshows/presentations for the sales teams
What will make you successful
– Strong Trade Marketing Experience within an FMCG company
– Experience working in Cross-functional teams
– Strong Analytical Skills
– Detail Oriented and Organized
– Strong Leadership and Communication skills
– Ability to work in a challenging environment
– Bilingual English & Arabic
– 3-5 years commercial experience, with 2 years trade marketing experience in an FMCG
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world’s biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company’s strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle’s existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company’s priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.