As the CEO, you will be responsible for guiding and overseeing the strategy and business functions of the company. You will work closely with the Board to build strategic partnerships and steer the organisation to its next stage of growth and development.
This is an up-and-coming fintech start-up in the UAE, looking to utilise innovative technologies to offer a simplified one-stop shop for all payments needs.
The company’s mission is to provide fair and transparent financial access to every business in the world, regardless of how small or large they may be. The Company is building its own ecosystem as a complete Banking/Payment-As-A-Service solution that integrates and partners with banks, other payments platforms, P2P lending platforms, Insurance providers, trust companies, and other solution providers.
The advantages come from the agility and focus on strong technology and the company believes in creating financial solutions using scalable and flexible technology, rather than heavily manual and people-intensive methods. This allows the company to evolve and adapt to business needs and react fast to changes and opportunities.
* The position to have real impact on the business strategy and the broader community.
* Lead the development of high calibre business plans in accordance with the company’s vision.
* Oversee smooth running of operations, sales and marketing ensuring adherence to legal guidelines and compliance.
* Evaluate company performance metrics and examine financial/non-financial reports to provide recommendations for improvement.
* Utilise insights from performance metric assessments to devise strategic plan of action for the future.
* Keep abreast of changes in the fintech markets and maintain close relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
* A competitive attractive package to match the scale of the business and your performance.
* Opportunity to play a critical role in the establishment, growth and success of an exciting new business.
* We are looking for an entrepreneur mindset.
* Direct access to proven operators in the technology, financial, banking and venture capital sectors.
* Strong experience as CEO in the start-up space or leadership experience within strategy consulting with strong exposure to fintech sector engagements.
* Proven record of successfully developing and implementing commercial strategies.
* High level of proficiency in financial analysis, risk management with the ability to liaise with key stakeholders.
* Strong understanding of tech/digital business growth and best-practice platform builds.
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.