Location: Cairo, Egypt
Company: Nestle Egypt
To manage all type of customer requests and solve or assign to correct owner. This role is also responsible for telesales whilst developing relationships with customers.
A day in the life of
– Capture telephone demand within the service level agreement to drive efficiency in demand capture process for inbound and outbound processes
– Professional and timely handling of all customer enquiries related to payment and orders by utilizing the 360 visibility tool
– Assign correct owners to customer request based on identified reasons
– Recording of customer feedback from all areas of O2C processes
– Capture Voice of Customer and external surveys to learn customer perception and expectation
– Provide basic technical solution and document requests by customer
What will make you successful
– 1 to 2 years of Customer service in similar market environment
– 1 to 2 years in Sales Customer Administration or Call Centre or Direct Sales
– Operational experience in logistic functions (optional)
– Experience working in strong team environment and able to use problem solving skills.
– Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world’s biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company’s strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle’s existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company’s priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.