About the Role:
We are looking for a CAD Technician join our major project in Jeddah.
A typical week would include:
* Responsible for executing CAD design tasks as directed by the Engineer
* Coordinate with the CAD supervisor and other CAD Technicians with respect to workload, good detailing practice and work procedures
* Produce drawings to maintain quality and accuracy
* Bring relevant and varied experience to the position.
* Creation and editing of drawings & sketches in compliance with WSP ME CAD Standards, detailing practices and agreed timescales
* Creation of 3D models to support the development of the design
* Completion of CAD tasks received from Engineers and CAD Coordinator
* Generate sections and details from general arrangement drawings
* Ensure drawings are issued, and filed in an appropriate manner
* Provide regular work status updates, including risks or concerns, to line manager
* Ensure that Health & Safety is embedded into all work practices in line with company policies
* Contribute to technical capabilities of the CAD team as a whole
* Review the work of colleagues and peers for Quality Control and provide constructive feedback
* Attend team and project meetings as required
* Contribute to the delivery of the business unit strategy
* Support the companies approach to sustainability
* Lead by example and ensure QMS compliance
* Complete accurate timesheets by set deadline
* Feedback on all business development opportunities
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
* Degree or Diploma in the relevant field from a recognized institution
* Minimum experience of (10) years in relevant field of CAD Designs.
What if we can?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP – we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important – be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous days annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy – we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring? Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
WSP is one of the world’s leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.