Gulf Connexions have been retained by a leading Engineering Group to recruit for the position of CAD Structural, Piping and Layout Engineer in the Bahrain, this vital role is urgent.
The primary purpose of the CAD Structural, Piping and Layout Engineer’s role is to design or improve Industrial installation, Sytems of solutions in accordance with customer requirements, whilst ensuring full compliance to applicable regularotory and Company Standards as well as local / International standards to allow manufacture and localisation of component supply. The CAD Structural, Piping and Layout Engineer’s is also required to maintain Company’s design / drawing register in accordance with company standards.
The primary accountabilities of the CAD Structural, Piping and layout engineer are:
• Compliance with Global & Regional EHS policies and procedures
• Completion of HSI inspections as per plan
• Provide fit for purpose designs that accuratley represent customer / application requirements
• Provide designs and drawings that allow cost effective manufacture
• Complete design revision and drawings in a timely fashion to enable greater localisation of spare parts
• Complete design, revision control and manufacturing drawings in set time frames to improve customer service levels
• Liase with customers via telephone, email and site based visits to address specific customer technical issues and problems in a timely manner
• Liase and support Company site based activities and engineers (Company & Third party subcontractors)
• College/University Education: Mechanical Engineering Degree
• Training: AutoCAD & Solidworks
• Min 5 years in Engineering Department
Ability to read and interpret:
• Engineering drawings.
• Technical specifications.
• Customer requests / Specifications.
• Tender and request for quotation packages.
Sound CAD Systems knowledge (Solid Works & Auto Cad).
Ability to integrate / produce 3D component models using the company preferred software.
Broad Knowledge of materials characteristics aiding in material selection.
Component production methods (Design for manufacturing).
Understanding engineering methods (Typically; Limits & Fits)
Strong time management skills, with the ability to produce designs within agreed and known timeframes.
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region’s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.