• Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
• Selling and achieving membership targets as per given by management.
• Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
• Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
• Attending clients coming to Padel club to push the sales.
• Conduct internal and external marketing to achieve lead generation, referrals, and sales.
• Provide customer service to clients with question and concerns regarding facility equipment and membership services.
• Develop in house memberships sales through Walk-in clients and appointments generated through cold calls or referrals.
• Follow-up with the walk-in guests which consist of email, phone calls and WhatsApp.
• Handling Padel club membership, registering new clients under the company procedures and receiving membership payments.
• Handle Client bookings and client check-ins.
• Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
• 3 to 5 years of experience in Sports and Outdoor sales, or related field.
• Sales in membership background is a plus.
• Strong communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
• Valid UAE driving license.
Focusing on the platform built around the whole camel industry chain, we are committed to creating a new camel value.
Committed to creating a new value for camels.
Based on the concept of “making good use of camel resources and serving the human society”, Royal Camel Group, relying on its technology innovation strategy and international strategy to drive the rapid development of its business, has become a leading Chinese enterprise in the UAE.