A new opportunity has come up with a fast-growing media company in Dubai, UAE. Our client is looking for a Business Development Manager – Media. In this role, you will have the following responsibilities but not limited to:
* Studies and understands all facets of the media products and services being offered
* Meet the set sales quota for the company’s PR, Marketing communications, and Corporate Publishing Division.
* Trains in various sales tactics and approaches approved by the company
* Generate new leads through various sales methods such as cold-calling, visiting businesses, virtual meetings, emails, and other direct marketing campaigns.
* Design and execute a comprehensive and actionable sales plan.
* Build, create, and maintain a database of prospective clients.
* Attend marketing events such as conferences, exhibitions, and other corporate events to identify prospective clients and support existing client’s needs.
* Upsell and cross-sell to existing clients.
* Hones and delivers a skilled sales pitch to potential clients, either by phone or in person, in an effort to secure a sale
* Explains the benefits and potential audience of specific media offerings to potential clients
* Details pricing and negotiate costs when necessary
* Facilitates successful sales by collecting client information and providing order information to the company
* Adds notes to records for each client call or meeting
* Tracks every media purchase made to ensure that it is completed accurately and on time
* Travels to see clients, attend tradeshows, or participate in industry events or trainings
* Meets clients outside of normal business hours when necessary
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
* Proven experience selling marketing communication services such as PR and media relations, corporate publishing, and advertising.
* A bachelor’s degree holder, (Masters/training in sales is desirable)
* Able to achieve sales targets
* Acquires outstanding command in written and spoken English
* Arabic is a plus but not a must
* Strong communication, presentation, and negotiation skills are highly desired.
* Acquires a UAE Driver’s License
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such a request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl.
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider
that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.