A growing company is seeking a business development manager to grow the business in the Middle East.
A rapidly expanding SaaS business, offering world-leading Education software for primary school students.
* Run a full sales cycle and close new business to consistently exceed quota
* Build and maintain partnerships to grow revenues in the region, in particular building deep
* Relationships with Ministries of Education.
* Develop and execute against a strategic plan that leads to the creation and maintenance
* Robust sales pipeline, driving new business with untapped customers
* Create & articulate compelling value propositions
* Accelerate customer adoption through education and engagement
* Collaborative with our worldwide sales teams to develop best practices
* 8+ years’ experience running a full sales cycle and closing business, in the tech or education
* Sectors, with proven measurable results
* Strong business development skills, with demonstrable ability to sell into complex
* Multi-stakeholder environments.
* High-level of proficiency in Arabic and English languages, both written and spoken
* High energy, motivated and driven to succeed
* MBA from leading business school preferred
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.