Who we are
Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands, and over 65 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organisation’s growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now’s your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you’ll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What you’ll be doing
– Manage and track Brand and content budget, ensuring funds are closely monitored, and spending is carefully planned
– Manage and develop a team of creative content executives
– Define and implement a holistic strategy in line with our business objectives and Brand vision, as an omni-channel luxury retailer exploring the nexus of content, commerce, and culture
– Feed the content team with performance insights, actively promoting a growth culture in which the team is regularly looking for opportunities to optimise ideation, distribution, scheduling, and amplification of content within a rigorous, agile test and learn environment
– Hold ownership and accountability of the performance of our content platform to deliver on business KPIs
– Manage the Brand and content department, ensuring the on-time delivery of work and overall quality of execution in line with brand standards
– Collaborate with the Design and Product teams to build exceptional digital interfaces and content experiences that enhance the overall customer experience
– Work closely with the Creative team to ensure brand image is protected and enhanced
– Partner with the PR and Communications team to co-manage strategic partnerships, events and social media-ensuring the growth of our online community in terms of reach and engagement, through the development of both an original content series and a curated editorial programming schedule
– Partner with the Retail Marketing team to support in-store programming, providing strategic alignment and advisory so the overall program is in line with the creative vision of our General Manager
– Work regularly with the User Experience and Marketing team/s to proactively leverage content as a channel by which to promote and amplify our strategic interests in line with our editorial point of view and approach
What you’ll need to succeed
– Have previous experience in a similar role within fashion for at least 4+ years
– Have experience with creating a brand
– Editorial experience is great
– Managerial experience is a must – the ability to lead a large team
– You have a passion for Fashion, Luxury and Footwear! You naturally keep up to date with the latest trends and what other brands are doing
– Arabic speaking is preferred
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution, remote and flexible working as well as exclusive employee discounts.
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group’s success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group’s competitive edge in today’s market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.