We are looking for a BMS / ICA Engineer who shall be responsible for carrying out all works as instructed, in accordance with facility protocols and conduct PPM and supporting procedures in a safe and efficient manner, to maintain a clean, comfortable and safe environment for patients, staff and visitors to our Hospital’s core business.
Some of the tasks involved in the position are:
• Support Elec. Eng. manage activities pertaining to building control, monitoring, instrumentation and control systems.
• Have a general and comprehensive knowledge of installed BMS & EPMS.
• Complete understanding of the contract and warranty conditions of installed BMS including the delineation between package and responsibility during warranty and post warranty.
• Cooperation with other Eng. & MEP systems responsibilities and interface in particular HVAC.
• Coordinate BMS / EPMS / HVAC inter-related systems, monitoring and performance.
• Align and lead Energy Management, sustainable energy efficiencies and cost savings
• Assist and advise FM regarding OFCs and specific SPFCs.
• Identify required components, materials & systems to ensure OJT activities are planned, scheduled and delivered.
• Extensive experience in BMS systems and comprehensive knowledge of control and instrumentation electrical / electronic Eng.
• BSc. Electronics / Control Systems & Instrumentation Engineering
Ever since its founding, the VAMED group has understood health to be a global, sustainable and holistic asset. VAMED may refer to a record of international success in all healthcare areas – prevention, acute care, rehabilitation, and nursing.
VAMED’s international portfolio comprises the entire value chain from project development via the planning and construction of a healthcare facility, to highly specialized commercial, infrastructure, and technical services.
The VAMED range of services is both wide and deep and, together with VAMED’s value chain, forms our USP that has made VAMED a leading healthcare provider with a global reach.