• Conducts rigorous and accurate vehicle inspections at sellers’ locations covering well above 150+ points to check the condition and functionality of parts and features, detect damage, look for missing parts, or discover any mechanical problems. You will assess the vehicle’s condition recording any damage or repair required for the frame, paint, AC, radio, tires, etc.
• Makes objective decisions based on a defined set of inspection guidelines
• Meticulously follows the guidelines and procedures explained in our inspection process.
• Precisely records and documents the state of vehicles and all inspected points on our proprietary web application/software in order to generate a comprehensive and standardized condition reports.
• Coordinates and works closely with the sales team to explain or clarify or answer any questions raised by the customer especially those pertaining to the inspection process or any issues noted in the report.
• Effectively coordinates and communicates with other team members when necessary.
• Takes a proactive and analytical approach by continuously looking for ways to improve our process through continuous feedback and suggestions.
• Participates in company’s-run training courses when appropriate.
• Takes multiple photos of the vehicle’s exterior, interior, undercarriage, damages and any other points that need to be highlighted in the report, and download them to the company’s imaging server.
• Lists and uploads all details to the company’s platform (Vehicle details, condition report, photos).
• Strong organizational skills.
• Should be extremely knowledgeable and passionate about cars.
• Should possess a strong interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills, along with the ability to understand and meet customer expectations and needs.
• Must act as our champion of change in the automotive industry by possessing perfection, professionalism, trust, clarity, and transparency in every aspect and way of doing business or dealing with customers.
• Must achieve mastery in the ability to educate, teach, explain, or deliver the information customers need or expect to receive using a language they can easily understand, connect with, relate to, and comprehend.
• Must be a dynamic problem solver who has the ability to resolve issues and find solutions to problems even when faced with limited resources.
• Must have extreme attention to detail and are very meticulous in both the inspection process and in explaining all aspects about the car and the discovered issues.
• Must possess high standard levels of trust, transparency, credibility, and customer service on both a professional and personal levels.
• Should have boundless energy and work tirelessly to ensure customers get the best results.
• Must have experience operating a motor vehicle.
• Must have a proven success to work independently with minimal supervision while working in a team environment.
• Must have a safe driving record (If applicable), that is clear of any previous DUI/DWI or any major traffic violations. Also, he must have the ability to drive a manual/automatic transmission.
• Must have a good knowledge and understanding of using smart phones, basic hardware, operating systems, job-related software tools, job-related systems, web-based applications, and overall functionality with a computer (i.e. email, media download/upload, internet, etc…)
• Must be a swift and fast learner.
• Must possess an excellent physical stamina and have the ability to bend, squat, stoop, kneel, stand for a prolonged period of time with the ability to lift 30lbs.
• Must have a strong vision ability is required to properly and clearly identify and spot small and nearly-invisible spots/defects/damages around and underneath vehicles.
• Must have the ability to sustain working outside in the field in different weather conditions but especially during hot weather conditions.
• Must be skilled at performing physical activities and solving problems with hands.
• Must possess basic skills and understanding in math
• Must have a clear criminal record and pass a drug test.
2,500 to 3,000
per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Plus food + transport + accommodation + Medical insurance and annual ticket
Professional Work Requirements:
• A minimum of 3 years (Plus if 5 years) of professional work experience in the auto industry as an auto mechanic or auto technician and should consists of practical and hands-on field experience in the following areas:
o Vehicle diagnostic procedures
o Suspension and steering
? Engine coolant systems
? Engine noises
o Brake systems
o Automotive body (Body repair, body paint, collision repair)
o Electrical Systems
o Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems
o All the different types of vehicle repair.
• Vehicle inspection: A plus if there is an extensive experience in performing a rigorous multi-point inspection covering all areas of the vehicle’s exterior, interior, mechanical, electrical, suspension, etc.
• Factory or franchised dealer work experience is a plus
• A track record of staying up to date with automotive technology through continuous learning and development. Any training, courses taken, or certifications obtained are a plus.
Education, Training, and Certifications:
• A two-year associate’s degree program in automotive technology from an accredited automotive institute. A plus if it includes an apprenticeship at a local manufacturer.
• Factory or franchised dealer training
• Any additional technical training is a plus.
• Any specialized certification within the same field is preferred.
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world’s most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise – 3600 offices in over 80 countries – we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership.
Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions