RAA is an audit, firm with offices in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, focused on providing entrepreneurial businesses of varying sizes with timely, proactive and customized business solutions from start-up and early development to the latest stages of a business lifecycle. RAA Auditing has a strong presence in the Middle East business community and is well known for its popularity and reputation for quality service delivery. All our auditors are internationally trained and have several years of experience across many jurisdictions throughout the world. We have mainly developed our business through SME and medium sized companies within Dubai, but we also have a presence and reach throughout the UAE.
• Coordination with audit manager and other members.
• Assist job manager and senior audit staff to perform audit.
• Complete simple audits on time and submit reports to auditing manager.
• Work on multiple tasks as required by manager and senior team members.
• Good knowledge of IFRS and ISA.
• In-depth understanding of auditing and control practices.
• Present audit findings and find ways to increase compliance and efficiency.
• Basic knowledge in MS Office (especially Excel).
• Good soft skills and team skills.
• Strong English communication skills in writing in speaking.
• Able to work under pressure proficiently.
• Integrity and reliability
• ACCA exam qualified
Re/think is a boutique accounting, regulatory and compliance, VAT advisory, audit, HR consultancy, recruitment and business advisory firm. We specialize in assisting SME clients with cost-effective, high quality services and solutions. We create value by investing in highly qualified and motivated people and working closely with leading industry partners to provide our clients a one stop shop for all of their business support.
This support ranges from our core services to CFO and board level advisory for the sectors and markets we serve. Our ability to add value reaches across business size, as our offering can be adopted to start ups through to large complex firms.