Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS – Human Capital (HC)
Job Description & Summary
A career in Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You’ll focus on helping the local offices in driving the Firm’s people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace.
Our team helps bridge the relationship between leadership and employees at PwC through Human Resources solutions. You’ll handle issues on operation management, strategic partnership, employee relations and emergency responding.
The Line of Service (LoS) Support Business Lead Senior Associate is responsible to support the HR LoS Business Leads in all strategic and tailored HR services to the Line of Service and ensuring that the Line of Service is receiving fully dedicated internal support for all their strategic HR needs, and helping them to drive the implementation of corporate-wide HR programs across the LoS. Provides support to LoS with their people agendas, and supports HC solution areas such as Performance management, Salary review, Talent management, Succession planning, Engagement, Development, Data analytics and Workforce planning.
– Ensure internal client satisfaction with the Line of Service (LoS) Business Leads services and that services delivered are of high quality, timely, consistent across all regions
– Support complex and difficult HR Projects cross-functionally
– Build a strong business relationship with the LoS by understanding their business needs and translating them into people solutions catered to meet the business
– Support the HR Business Leads to bring best solutions for the LoS
– Challenge the organizational structure of the LoS and propose changes
– Manage and support HR Consultants on external HR project s
– Ensure that routine, standard, HR needs are pushed to HR Resource Hubs or Local Teams and proactively ensure that they are effectively delivering HR Processes on the LoS side
– Work closely with the Assurance HC Business Leads to ensure consistency and alignment of initiatives and programs across all Lines of Service
– Coordinating between HC Business Leads, People Partner(S) and central HR on matters involving employees cases, data analytics, etc.
– Well versed with interpreting data and proficiency in data analytics e.g, spreadsheet building, modelling, etc
Learning & Growth
– Act as a key resource and liaison to other functional areas of the business, building cross-functional relationships as needed
– Establish a healthy work environment for employees on the team
– Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Psychology or Business Management
– Master’s Degree in Business Administration is preferred ? Professional Certification in Human Resources is preferred
– 3+ years of experience in an HR or Support function
– Proficiency in spoken and written English, Arabic is an advantage
– Previous experience in a professional services firm specifically in HR is an advantage
– Demonstrated experience in managing broad HR services and delivery of integrated HR services at a large organization
– Previous HR generalist experience with in depth understanding of the entire employee lifecycle, including recruitment, performance management, talent development, employee relations and compensation and benefits
– Demonstrated track record in implementing HR best practices in line with business needs and goals
Knowledge and Skills
– Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
– Excellent team building and relationship building capabilities
– Ability to draw information from several areas and transfer requests and solutions to Specialized Teams, Resource Hubs and Local Teams within the
– Excellent project management and change management skills
– Strong customer service orientation with ability to use patience and diplomacy to handle issues
– Excellent communication skills
– Ability to influence Partners of LoS, Function Leads to meet the HC support needs of the business, while maintaining a strong working relationship with managers across the organization
– Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
– Ability to quickly understand key business challenges and strategic objectives and align HR services accordingly
– Ability to gather and analyse complex business requirements and advise on creative optimal solutions from an HR perspective
– Excellent knowledge of latest market developments, best practices and trends in the HR domain
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they’re looking for.
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets – UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.