Associate Director – FS – Consulting – Riyadh,KSA
The Firm is seeking to recruit a bright and a passionate practice lead who has relevant work experience and skills in Insurance domain. This is a leadership role encompassing all the aspects of practice management including business prospecting, client management, execution & implementation, coaching.
Consulting – Riyadh, KSA
Leading global Consultancy.
• Responsible for sales and delivery of various insurance propositions
• Building and maintain client relationships
• Lead sales pitches to clients and contribute to growth of the insurance practice in terms of revenue
• Contribute to development of new solutions and go to market strategy for insurance clients
• Keep up to date with current trends from the region and globe
• Manage and lead assignments including day-to-day project operations and follow up
• Such projects include but not limited to: a. IFRS 17 design and implementation engagements
• Process re engineering and transformation
• Risk advisory (Internal Audit, Risk Management etc)
• Compliance management
• Technical reviews (Underwriting, Claims, Reinsurance etc)
• Data and digital services
• Finance operations review
• Delivering expected profitability for the practice by placing a sharp focus on the utilisation of the staff and the recovery of the projects
• Interacting with multiple Advisory practices (MDs, Ds) to develop cross-selling opportunities, and upsell the Firm’s branding
• Experience in Operations, product design and pricing for various lines of business of an insurance company
• Competitive package and benefits.
• Qualified CA/CFA/MBA or equivalent
• A strong understanding of the Insurance and Reinsurance industry
• 12+ years of experience in the insurance industry, management consulting experience with insurance sector focus will be preferred 4. Middle East insurance experience is preferred
• Good understanding of IFRS 17 requirements
• Good understanding of economic or market issues and the ability to interpret their impact on clients
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills,
• Experience in working with diverse set of people and teams from different ethnic backgrounds.
• Leverage technology to continually learn, improve service delivery and maintain our leading edge best practices
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.