Assistant Talent & Culture Manager
As an Assistant Talent & Culture Manager, you will lead your team to create great working environment in the hotel in coordination with the other Head of Departments and Hotel Manager and supervise all Talent & Culture aspects in coordination with the Cluster Director of Talent & Culture.
What is in it for you:
– Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
– Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
– Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
– Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
– To manage the Talent & Culture department, ensuring employees compliance with hotel`s policies and procedures, local and government regulations
– To develop and implement recruitment and screening systems and procedures in order to attract the most qualified candidates for the vacancies in the hotel
– To coordinate with requisitioning departments, the recruitment of employees following established standards, policies and procedures; to assist them in the orientation, training, development and evaluation of their personnel strengths
– To maintain and update policies and procedures and other Talent & Culture matters
– To monitor the administration of the Performance Appraisal Program and act in an advisory capacity to department heads in such process
– To prepare for management reports such as salary scales, manning guide in accordance with hotel and governmental requirements
– To ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Talent & Culture Division, while maintaining Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts/Accor high standards of Talent & Culture Management.
– To supervise the learning and development activities in the hotel along with the Learning and Development Manager
– To constantly improve the employees facilities and the well-being of all Heartists
– Analyses the working atmosphere and discusses possible improvements with the Cluster Director of Talent & Culture.
Your experience and skills include:
– Previous experience in a similar role is required
– Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities and the ability to lead by example
– Good communications skills.
Your team and working environment:
– Dynamic working environment.
– Defined development career path.
– Friendly and supportive team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion :
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels’ more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.