– To support Outlet Manager in managing all the outlets efficiently according to the established concept statements.
– To ensure that all operating standards are adhered to in order to achieve the level of service established in the Departmental Operations Manual.
– To assign responsibilities to subordinates and to check their performance periodically.
– To assist in controlling the requisitioning, storage and careful using of all operating equipment and supplies
– To participate in the formulation of the Annual Operating Budget in determining outlet projected revenues and expenses, operating equipment and FF&E requirements in line with the compilation of the Annual Business Plan.
– To ensure that the par stocks for all operating equipment and supplies are strictly adhered to and that the outlet is adequately equipped.
– To assist in conducting monthly inventory checks on all operating equipment and supplies.
– To carry out monthly, quarterly, bi-yearly, yearly inventory of operating equipment.
– To establish a rapport with guests maintaining good customer relationship and assisting to update guest history files.
– To conduct daily pre-shift briefings to ambassadors on preparation, service and product knowledge.
– To attend Daily Operating Meeting.
– To assist in planning and organizing festive food promotions within the outlet.
– To liaise with the Kitchen and Beverage department on daily operation and quality.
– To handle all guest complaints, requests and enquiries on food, beverage and service.
– To assist in the operations and be visible during peak times.
– To ensure that the outlet cashiering procedures are strictly adhered to.
– To assist in the revision and updating of the outlet Departmental Operations Manual on as needed basis.
– To assist in the formulation of the Annual Marketing Plan to establish a list of marketing activities in line with the compilation of the Annual Business Plan.
– To maintain the Daily Log Book.
– To assist in planning the outlet weekly roster and work schedules to ensure that the outlet is adequately manned to handle the level of business and submit a copy to the Human Recourses Department.
– To maintain the outlet bulletin board.
– To submit all guest/ambassador incident reports.
– To report “lost and found” items.
– To ensure that the outlet is kept clean and organized, both at the front and back area as well.
– To liaise and organize with Housekeeping and Stewarding Departments that the established cleaning schedules are strictly adhered to.
– To issue repair and maintenance work orders to ensure proper maintenance of the outlet.
– To supervise the ambassadors within the department, ensuring that the correct standards and methods of service are maintained as stated in the Hotel and Department Operations Manual.
– To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
– To ensure that the Department’s operational budget is strictly adhered to and that all costs are controlled and expenditure approved.
– To contribute to regular departmental Communications Meetings.
– To assist in the training of ambassadors ensuring that they have the necessary skills to perform their duties with the maximum efficiency and in the most productive manner.
– To ensure rosters are posted and timesheets submitted on time with a copy to the Human Resources and Food & Beverage Departments.
– To liaise and inform Food and Beverage Department and Human Resources Department of all training sessions.
– To conduct ambassador performance appraisals.
– To identify and develop young talents within the organization for future potential growth within the group.
– To be entirely flexible and adapt to rotate within the different outlets of the Food and Beverage Department.
– To carry out any other reasonable duties as assigned by the Outlet Manager and the Assistant Food and Beverage Manager.
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels’ more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.