– The candidate should have F & B experience
– Handle all guest requests and enquiries on food, beverage and service.
– To ensure that the Outlet team projects a warm, professional and welcome image.
– To assist to ensure that all employees deliver the brand promise and provide exceptional guest service at all times.
– To assist to ensure that employees also provide excellent service to internal customers in other departments as appropriate.
– To handle all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
– To maintain positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
– To establish a rapport with guests maintaining good customer relationships.
– To personally verify that guests in the Outlet are receiving the best possible service.
– To spend time in the Outlet (during peak periods) to ensure that the Outlet is managed well by the respective employees and functions to the fullest expectations.
– To assist in maximising employee productivity through the use of multi-skilling, multi-tasking and flexible scheduling to meet the financial goals of the business as well as the expectations of the guests
– Fluency in English and Greek is mandatory
– Should have been in a Team Leader role, with at least 2 – 3 years of experience
– Should be able to handle a team of colleagues
– Good problem solving skills
– Excellent customer service and communication skills
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.