• Developing and putting into operation the current system and technical advancement in the field of Laundry operations.
• Formulating washing formula for stained loads.
• Ensuring the washing of linen and uniform as per standard.
• Maintenance and upkeep of all laundry equipment.
• Coordinating with the Engineering Department about their routine maintenance of the equipment.
• Preparing Annual Laundry Budget.
• Develop new methods for increasing laundry efficiency.
• Coordinate with the maintenance team for outstanding repairs of machinery.
• Overall controlling and supervision of the Department.
• Training and coordination with supporting Departments.
• Record and monitor laundry cost.
• Make reports and recommendations when required.
• Oversee the laundry equipment preventive maintenance program.
• Approve distribution of linen to guestrooms and food and beverage department areas.
• Direct all Laundry staff.
• Approve the Laundry staff duty roster.
• Organizing training for the staff.
• Hire and train new laundry staffs.
• Experience in team management.
• Should be familiar with computers and hotel applications.
• Plan and judge for uniform replacement.
• To ensure the uniform room inspects all uniforms daily for replacement and damage.
• Provide other duties and services as assigned by the Executive housekeeper.
• Conduct weekly departmental meetings with supervisors.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills with Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
• Highly responsible & reliable and also ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues.
• Education High school or equivalent education required.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• Experience Two to three years of experience managing entry-level employees.
• Minimum two years housekeeping/laundry management experience in hotel industry.
Enjoy the best hiring and speed combined together.