IGNOU July 2020 Session
– PC : results.amarujala.com
IGNOU: the admission process date has been again extended by the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) for the July 2020 session. The candidates who have not yet applied for undergraduate and postgraduate courses, this is a good chance.
Last Date for Admission (except Certificate and Semester-based Programmes) – October 31, 2020
IGNOU has extended the last date of application for graduate, postgraduate and diploma courses to 31 October. Now students can apply for admission to undergraduate, post graduate degree and diploma programs by 31 October 2020. Candidates must see the official website once for more information in this regard.
In a particular admission cycle, facility for fee exemption available to SC/ST students can be claimed for one programme only. If an applicant submits more than one application claiming fee exemption, all the applications are liable to be rejected.
Candidates can apply for graduate degree program, master degree program, university diploma and PG diploma program on the official website.
official website: ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
How to apply for admission for IGNOU July 2020 session
– Visit the official website ignou.ac.in.
– Here on the homepage you will find the registration link, click on it.
– Then click on the new registration link and fill the required information.
– Go back to login after registration and then complete the further process.
– Lastly, pay the registration fee.
– In this way you can submit your application.
Related Articles on Admission